Thursday, July 29th:
Check-in begins at 9:00 a.m. at the B&B Carousell. We will have ERT on the Thunderbolt at Luna Park and the Phoenix at Deno's Wonder Wheel Park.
Exact times will be provided closer to the event date.
- ERT on Thunderbolt roller coaster
- Plaque presentation
Deno's Wonder Wheel Park
- ERT on Phoenix roller coaster
- Behind-the-scenes tour
- Plaque presentation honoring the Wonder Wheel's 100th anniversary
Coney Island History Project (2019 Heritage Fund recipient)
Coney Island USA (2018 Heritage Fund recipient)
- Tour of Coney Island Museum
- Chat with Lisa Mangels-Schaefer, great granddaughter of W.F. Mangels
Friday, July 30th:
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
On-Your-Own Carousel Gallop
Ride Entertainment has generously offered complimentary rides on their carousels throughout New York City. PLUS a ride on the Corona Cobra kiddie coaster at Fantasy Forest. Simply show your event badge for a free ride on the following:
- Forest Park Carousel Queens, NY (one of only two Daniel Muller carousels operating)
- Fantasy Forest Queens, NY (Created for the 1964-1965 World’s Fair by combining two historic Coney Island carousels)
- Seaglass Carousel Manhattan, NY (unique carousel featuring fiberglass fish and no center gear)
- Pier 62 Carousel Manhattan, NY (wooden carousel created by Carousel Works)
Be sure to tag Ride Entertainment in your photos on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. They’d love to see them!
6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- New England Carousel Museum, Bristol, CT: Admission and Tour, Light Refreshments, Access to Carving Room and Archive Room, Carousel Ride
Saturday, July 31st:
Lake Compounce, Bristol, CT
- 9:30-10:00 a.m.: Meet at parking lot
- 10:00-11:00 a.m.: NAPHA-style ERT on Wildcat
- 11:00 a.m.: First ride of the day on Ghost Hunt
- 12:00 p.m.: All-You-Can-Eat Buffet at the historic Starlight Theater, followed by historical talk, plaque presentation, and Heritage Fund Auction
- TBD: Behind-the-Scenes Tour
- 8:00 -9:00 p.m. NAPHA-style ERT on Boulderdash
Sunday, August 1st:
Quassy Amusement and Waterpark, Middlebury, CT & Playland, Rye, NY
- 8:30-9:00 a.m.: Check-in and light breakfast
- 9:00-10:45 a.m.: ERT on the Wooden Warrior (yes, that's 1 hour 45 minutes!)
- 12:00 p.m.: Lunch and Talk with Park Owners
Playland, Rye, NY
- 5:00 p.m. plaque presentation and surprises. Note: Playland is an optional add-on event that is not included in the full event pricing.