To make changes to your NAPHA Website Profile:
1) Log In on NAPHA's Website- www.napha.org
2) Click on your name at the Top R/S of the page.
3) When My Profile comes up, click Edit profile, then "Manage User Credentials" and changes can be made to Name and E-Mail. (For other changes, including Time Zone, either click "Manage Password" or "Manage Profile".) To adjust for Daylight Savings Time, pick the next time zone ahead. IE: If you live in CDT, set Time Zone to EDT.
4) When through, PLEASE BE SURE TO CLICK "UPDATE". If you don't, the change will not be made.
5) To Check if the change was made, go to Step #'s 2 and 3
6) You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
*****PLEASE BE SURE TO LET OUR MEMBERSHIP DIRECTOR KNOW YOUR UPDATED INFORMATION BY SENDING AN E-MAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org *****
Even though you may have asked that we do not publish your email address in NAPHA's membership directory, we would like to have it in order to contact you concerning membership problems, upcoming meetings & events and other special notices. Providing us your email address for correspondence purposes does not change your decision on whether to publish your email address in the membership directory.
NAPHA has been receiving "bounced" e-mails for either wrong e-mail addresses or not allowing e-mails going through. IE: Spam prevention, E-Mail Security Settings, Etc. Please be sure your address books allow e-mails from email@example.com to go through. Otherwise important announcements/newsletters will NOT be received.